Email this operator
39 Russell Street, Port Nelson , New Zealand
Categories: Nelson + Tasman - Luxury, Nelson + Tasman - Ideas for - Nelson
Add to My Onzamap
Step into the world of celebrated New Zealand Artist Jane Evans - share the full sensory experience of colour, harmony, privacy and independence.
"39 Russell" is spacious fully self contained cottage accommodation, enhanced by local ceramics and original paintings.
- French doors open onto a charming, sunny, private courtyard lined with olives, citrus fruits and feijoas, over-looking Port Nelson, our famous Boulder Bank and Tasman Sea.
- The cottage offers a master Queen bedroom with super ensuite and a second bedroom with two single brass beds and a separate bathroom. Each bathroom has unlimited water for pulsing showers.
- Free high speed wireless internet
- Full laundry facilities
- Toasty floor heating in kitchen, both bathrooms, free standing wood burner, rimu floors and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast provisions
- Safe offstreet parking
- Several award winning seaside restaurants located within walking distance
- 20 minute walk to beach or Nelson City
- Jane welcomes guests (subject to her availability) to her studio next door to view her paintings. Simply make an appointment on your arrival
In summer, with folding windows and doors thrown open to the sea breezes, the Italian courtyard creates a romantic ambience for two or a theatrical setting to entertain a large group of friends. The sunny spacious living area has a cosy studio winter fire for Nelson frosty winter nights usually followed by crisp early mornings and gorgeous sunny azure blue-skied days.
Celebrated Artist's Exclusive Accommodation:
39 Russell Street
39 Russell is located only 2 minutes by car to the City Centre
- Christian Paul and Sunny Rui Sun - Beijing, China.
- Francesca & Giovanni Buccaro - Bergano, Italy.
- Felice Kincannon - Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.